United Sates 2016 Presidential election is underway and Here’s a list of a few celebs who have threatened to be out of the States should Republican candidate Donald Trump win the White House race on Tuesday.
1. Cher: The superstar singer has been Cher-ing all her feelings via Twitter this election season.
She wins the award for the furthest declared destination if the real estate magnate prevails.
“If he were to be elected, I’m moving to Jupiter,” she tweeted last year.
2. Bryan Cranston: The Bestseller Experiment podcast said that he is headed to Vancouver if Trump wins.
“I would definitely move,” he said “It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”
3. Amy Schumer: The comedienne may or may not have been joking when she said she’s bound for Spain should Hillary Clinton lose.
4. Chelsea Handler: the talk show host says she, too, has her eye on Spain.
“I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t, I will leave the country,” she said in May on “Live With Kelly and Michael.”
5. Barbra Streisand: The iconic singer in Australia said that she was worried about the election and might take cover in Austrialia or Canada if Trump wins
6. Lena Dunham: The “Girls” star seemed pretty firm in her assertion at the Matrix Awards in April that she is Vancouver-bound should Trump win.
“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” she said.
7. Ne Yo: The singer said he’s planning to kick it with buddy (and Canadian) rapper Drake if Clinton loses.
“I’m moving to Canada straight away,” he told TMZ. “Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president.”